AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING LAB
Duration of University Examination
3 Periods per week
- 1.Disassembling of 4 cylinder petrol engine.
- 2.Assembling of 4 cylinder petrol engine.
- 3.Disassembling of 6 cylinder diesel engine.
- 4.Assembling of 6 cylinder diesel engine.
- 5.Study of oil filter, fuel filter, fuel injection system, carburetor, MPFI
- 6.Study of ignition system components – coil, magneto and electronic ignition systems.
- 7.Study of engine cooling system components
- 8.Study of engine lubrication system components
- 9.Ovality and taper measurement of cylinder bore and comparison with standard specifications
- 10.Ovality and taper measurement of engine crank shaft and comparison with standard specification